Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,287
» Latest member: DMT11
» Forum threads: 6,960
» Forum posts: 9,431

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 71 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 71 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Mein Mädchen
Forum: Abgeschmeckt
Last Post: Magnumo
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
May I ask something pls?
Forum: Reviews
Last Post: matainta
3 hours ago
» Views: 5
I personally would a lot ...
Last Post: DMT11
4 hours ago
» Views: 5
www.office.com/setup
Last Post: hary007
4 hours ago
» Views: 2
How to install and config...
Last Post: qbdesktopsupport
4 hours ago
» Views: 6
Quickbooks Payroll Suppor...
Last Post: qbpremierhelp
5 hours ago
» Views: 1
Thread Modes Kingston SSD...
Last Post: rensen1
5 hours ago
» Views: 6
/www.raysfanproshop.com
Last Post: panxing18
Today, 01:19 AM
» Views: 9
www.giantsfanproshop.com
Last Post: panxing18
Today, 01:04 AM
» Views: 8
Was denkst du?
Last Post: Magnumo
Yesterday, 07:25 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 19

new boy
Posted by: ShawnKHA - 11-18-2018, 10:20 AM - Forum: Basketball - No Replies

Glade to be here.

Print this item

Gilbert Pediatric Dentists | Kidtastic Pediatric Dental and Orthodontics
Posted by: MattBurditt1 - 11-17-2018, 09:50 PM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Are you looking best dentist for your children's in Gilbert area? You have many choices when it comes to dentistry in the Gilbert area, but we are different! Our children’s dentistry practice in Gilbert, Arizona is a place where we strive to develop a rewarding dental experience for both you and your child.

For information please visit our website here=>>  Chandler Pediatric Dentist

Print this item

Steve Wilks Taking Charge
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 05:31 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Over the past few weeks and days Womens Patrick Peterson Jersey , we have read and heard many Cardinals’ fans question whether Steve Wilks has what it takes to be a successful NFL head coach. Being 0-3 puts any coach on the hot seat. However, as they say—-”when the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Such appears to be the case with Steve Wilks. He has a vision of how he wants his team to play—-and he is 100% committed to that vision.The most difficult part for Steve Wilks right now is handling the awkward and tenuous situation of being the third in command on a leadership team.For those of you have been on a leadership team—-you know exactly what I am talking about. For example, I was once told by the headmaster of the school where I was the Varsity basketball coach that he didn't want me to play all 5 of my African-American players at the same time—-that is was bad PR for the school.I did not comply and left the school after the year was over.That is an extreme example for the sake of making a point.When Steve Wilks took the job he agreed to embrace Michael Bidwill’s and Steve Keim’s vision of moving the franchise forward—-which heavily involved stronger teaching from the coaches, far less finger pointing and name calling from the head coach, a more stable culture and a sizable emphasis on player development that includes motivating players with quirky personalities.Wilks was also privy to his bosses’ vision that even though the plan was to draft a QBOF, the present plan was to hire a veteran offensive coordinator and to sign two veteran QBs, one as a bridge starter for 1-2 years and the other as a 2 year backup. When Wilks was announced as the head coach he expressed his philosophy that all positions are open to competition and that as a result of the competition, “the best players will play.”As one looks at the NFL standings after three games, the Cardinals are the only team in the NFL that averages single digits in points per game at 6.6. This is during a time when record numbers of TDs are being scored around the league. The Cardinals’ point differential (-54) is by far the worst in the league. And they are a paragon of ineptitude in first downs (32) and 3rd down conversions (23.3%)—-last in the NFL in both categories.As a result, Wilks has faced many more heated questions from the Arizona media that his predecessor ever did—-he was grilled about the 3rd and 2 play call—-and he keeps getting asked if he has faith in Mike McCoy. Wilks is taking the high road publicly. He is defending his coaches and players to the media. But—-he is challenging his coaches and players behind the scenes. Wilks has said all along that he wants to find the players he can trust the most—-and that is precisely what he is doing, by shuffling the struggling players out in favor of sprinting other players in—-like he did when he subbed Gerald Hodges in for Deone Bucannon—-and now when he is turning the keys over to rookie Josh Rosen at QB and is working Bene Benwikere in at RCB.Because of the shuffling that Wilks has been doing on defense, the defense is getting stronger—-the performance of the defense is still not ultimately what Wilks envisions, but it is headed in that direction.What is most encouraging is how well CB Patrick Peterson has embraced Wilks’ defensive philosophy. Peterson has taken his game to a higher level this year—-and others are starting to follow.While you won’t see Wilks disparage a coach—-rest assured you won’t see stagnancy at the QB position or any position—-and you won’t see David Johnson standing on the sidelines with the game on the line ever again. What Wilks needs to find out asap is whether Mike McCoy can have a positive influence on Josh Rosen and, in doing so Authentic Justin Pugh Jersey , whether McCoy can start to turn the offense in the right direction. The pressure is now on McCoy to produce.In an ideal world, Wilks would have loved to see Bidwill’s and Keim’s “retooling” vision come to fruition this year—-and Wilks would have loved to have seen former high draft picks such as Deone Bucannon and Brandon Williams play to their potential—-but Wilks is not the kind of coach who is going to settle for mediocrity or compromise his own values for the sake of appeasing a player or a boss. We can clearly see that today.The Cardinals are in flux right now—-but this kind of flux—-generated by an impassioned and determined head coach—-is a good thing. Wilks is committed to shuffling the deck until his Cardinals start raking in tricks and stacking up piles of chips..Cards Camp Clip Notes I Steve Wilks got the tempo rolling on the first day of pads with a series of Oklahoma (one on one) drills. What impressed me right off the bat was the pass blocking technique of the offensive linemen.Ray Brown must be stressing the initial hand punch to square up the rusher because this was plainly evident in D.J. Humphries’ sound fan block of Chandler Jones and in Justin Pugh’s pop on Robert Nkemdiche, which prevented the DT from making a swift swim move.One of the blocks that stood out was Daniel Munyer’s fan block on Olsen Pierre. This was textbook. Knowing that the QB to his inside was taking a 3 step drop and understanding that he couldn’t afford to have Pierre cross his face and blow up the A gap to the QB, Munyer quickly drop-stepped to influence Pierre up the B gap, then once Pierre committed to the B gap, Munyer closed the deal by leveraging him wide of the QB. Oklahoma drills and nifty QB play from Oklahoma’s Sam Bradford were the highlights of the day. Bradford’s check offs at the l.o.s. kept the defense guessing and then whenever Bradford smelled blitz, he immediately took advantage of the momentarily vacated area. Case in point: on one play, the very moment Patrick Peterson starting hedging in for a CB blitz, pre-snap, Bradford and WR Chad Williams did exactly what the QB and WR are taught to do—-the QB detects the flow to his right, catches the snap, and turns into the pressure, while the WR scraps his original route to hitch at the l.o.s. where he squares for the catch. Then, Williams took advantage of a poor pursuit angle from the safety, by delivering a quick inside-out move where he was able to blow past the safety up the sideline to the pylon. TD. Al Holcomb will correct this by assuring Peterson that with his speed http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.co...hea-jersey , he doesn’t have to cheat as much pre-snap and by stressing to the safety how imperative it is to funnel the WR to the inside where all the help is. This is the basic “contain” rule on the edge.I believe that involving Peterson in the blitz schemes is going to help take his game to a new and higher level, because it is going to make him all the more aggressive as a tackler and playmaker.In Bradford and McCoy, the Cardinals now have a Peyton Manning type of offense that is conditioned to win the battles of cat and mouse. The fact that Bradford and McCoy already have the WRs (even the ones not named Larry) well versed in hot reads, like Chad Williams was, is a testament to McCoy’s coaching prowess and Bradford’s ability to communicate with his receivers. This is an area that David Johnson had previously struggled with, and yet Bradford and Johnson already look like they have the reads and the timing down pat. As for David Johnson, has anyone noticed that he is now lowering his shoulder upon contact? This is a significant adjustment and change in his running style. And with the new tackling rules, Johnson is going to be able to break more tackles than he did previously when he was bouncing off hits or relying so heavily on his stiff-arms. Johnson is also going to be able to protect the ball better. Moreover, take a look at how quickly and effectively he is transferring the ball from one hand to the other, depending on the direction of the run. Josh Rosen’s tight window pass downfield to J.J. Nelson was a work of art. In an earlier film session, Coach Wilks had showed and modeled to the team a clip of one of Rosen’s seam pass lasers. And then Rosen delivered another gem to Nelson, which is also significant in that making catches in tight windows through traffic has not been one of Nelson’s strengths the past few years. Clearly, Nelson is trying to elevate his game to a higher standard. Moving Josh Rosen’s locker between Sam Bradford’s and Mike Glennon’s is a testament to the type of astute planning we are seeing from the head coach. It is also a manifestation of the eagerness of the new staff to integrate the rookies into the team fabric as swiftly as possible.I got goosebumps when I saw the bricks Coach Wilks had had made for each of the players. While some may consider this a gimmick, the symbolism of the bricks, as with the symbolism of the hurdle in the locker room Authentic Authentic Ricky Seals-Jones Jersey , is extremely important. It was one thing for Coack Wilks to stand up in front of the team the first night and talk about the team using a microscope and not a telescope (talking about the Super Bowl) in their detailed approach to getting better every day, but it’s yet another thing to reinforce the microscope metaphor with the symbol of the bricks —-as an essential part of building a foundation that can hold up strong in adversity. Wilks witnessed himself the Cardinals’ foundation come crumbling down like a house of cards in the Panthers’ 2015 NFC Championship blowout. In a literary sense, the symbolism of the bricks reminds me of two quotes:Henry David Thoreau wrote with regard to turning dreams into reality: “Build your castles in the sky—-now lay the foundations under them.”In Lorraine Hansberry’s “A Raisin in the Sun,” when Walter Younger declared to Mr. Lindner that despite Lindner’s lucrative bribe to keep the Youngers out of his segregated neighborhood, Mama, he, Ruth, Travis and Beneatha had every intention of moving into their new house, because, as Walter put it, “You see Mr. Lindner, my father was a very proud man and, you see Mr. Lindner, my father built that house—-brick by brick.”

Print this item

Arizona Cardinals training camp
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 04:43 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

2018 day two highlights Day two of Cards Camp 2018 is in the books and there was a whole lot of great information coming out of today.Let’s get to it.Just a reminder Youth Tre Boston Jersey , tomorrow’s training camp is at 8:00 to 10:40 am, so if you’re planning on heading out to Glendale, make sure you’re there at the right time to catch all the Arizona Cardinals action in person.I’ve always wondered as a player like Chad Kanoff what this is like. You know you 100% have an uphill battle to even see a practice squad in the NFL, but the difference inurgency between Kanoff and the other two in the clip, Josh Rosen and Sam Bradford is apparent. Insert joke about Bradford throwing a pass short of the sticks.Nodding alongf this is a real thing of the Mike McCoy offense, you wonder how much of the competition of John Wetzel, Will Holden and Korey Cunningham is based on their versatility in this set.The rook showing up early after coming off the PUP list yesterday.*Looks at previous statement* Or not.Minor but potentially important news in the competition to make the roster as a tight end out of camp.The highs and lows of early camp returns.I’m always team defense early in camp, especially CB2, so I’ll look at this is a good sign for Jamar Taylor.Very important player for the Cardinals in 2018.That’s it from day two.I had multiple people on the ground that I trust the last two days and these were both sent to me:Looking at practice, staring 5-6 wins in the face...After practice I think they can win 8-10 games...I love training camp.Arizona Cardinals force eight turnovers in 27-3 route of Dallas Cowboys For the Arizona Cardinals, the preseason hasn’t exactly done much to prepare them for the rigors of the regular season in the NFL.Yet, they sit at 3-0 after their 27-3 thrashing of the Dallas Cowboys.The Cardinals let Sam Bradford get the start, but David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and Josh Rosen would all be held out of the game for the Cardinals.Offensively, there was nothing to write home about. The Cardinals starting offense that was out there couldn’t block, couldn’t catch and couldn’t run. The good was seeing Sam Bradford take a lick from Randy Gregory, after he beat D.J. Humphries for a sack Cheap Haason Reddick Jersey , and get up and dust it off. The Cardinals had kept Bradford clean so far in the preseason and sometimes, it is good to see a player get hit.Their bad offense didn’t matter though.In the first quarter, Andy Lee boomed a punt to the Cowboys that was muffed, mostly because of the punt but also the ferocious speed of Rudy Ford, and recovered by Trent Sherfield in the endzone.Then, on the ensuing Cowboys possession, in his new role on the defense, Patrick Peterson took a Cooper Rush pass, picked it and returned it for a touchdown putting the Cardinals up 14-0.Then, it was the Mike Glennon show and the drops continued for the Cardinals skill players.The biggest concern of the first half had to be the lack of consistent push and protection from the first team offensive line and the lack of anything from the receiving corps.Defensively, the Cardinals forced five first half turnovers, including two punt fumble recoveries, the Peterson interception, a Peterson forced fumble and a Budda Baker interception on the lone redzone opportunity of the half for the Cowboys.Chase Edmonds finished the first half with 11 carries for 55 yards and one catch for eight yards and had 65 yards of the 108 for the Cardinals in the first half.Of course, with second and third teamers in to start the second half, T.J. Logan would reset that, breaking off a 59-yard touchdown run to put the Cardinals up 24-0.File this in the slightly interesting to see category http://www.cardinalscheapstore.com/corey...rsey-cheap , but the Cardinals second string linebackers in this game were Gerald Hodges and鈥?Haason Reddick. The Cardinals played exclusively in nickel for the entire game, meaning the starters on defense we’re Deone Bucannon and Josh Bynes, both who were finally back from injury.It likely was just to get Bucannon and Bynes as many reps as possible, but we’ll see in game one.There was little after the Logan touchdown to write home about, but one player once again found a way to make a splash play, as Cap Capi had a strip sack recovery in the fourth quarter.Late in the game, Matthew McCrane kicked another 50+ yard field goal, this one from 54-yards, to extend the lead to 27-0.The Cardinals defense gave up the shutout late, surrendering a field goal late.There was not much to take from this game, outside of the defense played really, really well against a lot of backups.However, the offense did nothing without their top skill players in, despite having their starting offensive line in the entire first half.Also, is there a kicking competition controversy or was the broadcast right that this is Phil Dawson's job?Hopefully nothing serious for either D.J. Foster or Arthur Moats, but we will announce anything as soon as we get it.

Print this item

Podcast: Arizona Cardinals begin the Josh Rosen era
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 04:28 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Well Womens Patrick Peterson Jersey , 0-3 means changes and that is exactly what has happened for the Arizona Cardinals.The biggest change of course has been the Arizona Cardinals move to Josh Rosen as their starting quarterback.That is what the newest episode of the Rise Up, See Red Podcast is all about.Jess Root and I talked through the Sam Bradford experience, before moving onto the move to Josh Rosen, what it means and what to expect.That is all in the newest episode of the best Arizona Cardinals podcast on the web.Here are the approximate timestamps for the topics we discussed.(4:13) The move to Josh Rosen — was it the right moment?(16:30) What can we expect from Rosen?(24:52) What do the Cardinals now do with Bradford?(33:33) What is the outlook for the Cardinals moving forward?(37:17) What went wrong against the Bears(47:45) The absence of David Johnson on the critical 3rd-and-2(53:02) Is the coaching staff in trouble?(59:50) Looking ahead to the SeahawksListen to the latest from Cards Wire’s Jess Root and Revenge of the Birds Seth Cox on the Rise Up, See Red podcast. Subscribe on Apple podcasts or Stitcher Radio.Bird Droppings: Fallout from the Arizona Cardinals roster cuts, waiver wire claims, adding OL and DL help and more Happy Monday one and all, hope you had a great weekend and an even better Labor Day today.The Arizona Cardinals are finishing up their first 53-man roster of the 2018 season and that means... It is time for the real NFL season.While you enjoy the holiday though, we will get to some news and notes from around the web on the Arizona Cardinals Authentic Justin Pugh Jersey , before we get to the Washington Redskins week.Jermaine Gresham, Markus Golden Activated Off PUPTight end, defensive end now eligible to practiceCardinals Make Cuts To Reach 53-Man RosterLittle, Butler, Penny among those released; Five undrafted rookies keptArizona Cardinals 2018 Season Preview: The Quest To ReloadA new era begins with first-year coach Steve Wilks at the helmCardinals Undergo Roster Changes, Build Practice SquadTeam adds OL Jeremy Vujnovich, OL Blaine Clausell, DE Zach Moore, DT Garrison SmithRoster cutdown aftermath http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.co...hea-jersey , and receiver rouletteArizona Cardinals announce official 53-man roster on deadlineThe Arizona Cardinals announced their 53-man schedule coming out of the preseason. Which players made the initial cut Saturday?Cardinals adding players following 53-man roster cut downsFollowing player cuts on Saturday afternoon, the Arizona Cardinals have started to claim players off waivers and make corresponding cuts to keep the roster at 53 players.Notable Cardinals cuts include Evan Boehm, veteran wide receiversThe Arizona Cardinals announced several roster moves over Labor Day Weekend, including cutting Evan Boehm, Greg Little and Brice Butler.Cardinals wide receiver room down to five after weekend cutsThe highlight of the group is one of the best receivers of all time in Larry Fitzgerald, but behind the former Walter Payton Man of the Year award winner on the depth chart are two rookies, one player in his second year and veteran J.J. Nelson.Khalil Mack contract, trade shows AZ Cardinals smart with Chandler JonesArizona gave up far less and paid far less money to get much more production.Josh Rosen’s best five throws of the 2018 preseasonHe might not play again until 2019, so enjoy these great throws.NFL roster cuts: Final 53-man roster for Arizona CardinalsThere could be changes over the next couple of days with waiver claims and trades Authentic Authentic Ricky Seals-Jones Jersey , but this is what the final 53 looks like for now.NFL roster cuts: 5 undrafted rookies make AZ Cardinals rosterThey cut one of their five draft picks, but with five undrafted rookies, they have nine rookies on the roster.NFL roster cuts: 4 surprises from AZ Cardinals final rosterMany of the moves were expected. Others were not.Arizona Cardinals claim 3 players off waiversThey add two offensive linemen and a defensive lineman.what to know about 3 Arizona Cardinals waiver claimsAll three players have bounced around the league for a few seasons.NFL roster cuts: AZ Cardinals add waiver claimsThey add four players, waive two and waive/injured another two.Arizona Cardinals announce 7 practice squad additionsThey re-sign seven of the players they waived Saturday, including QB Charles Kanoff.Information on new AZ Cardinals DE Zach MooreMoore is on his sixth team since being drafted in 2014 and spent 2017 with the Panthers.

Print this item

Looks like long time Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski has won job in Seattle
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 03:51 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

It can be rough watching a player who is synonymous with your favorite team don another jersey. Chiefs fans are coming to terms with that right now with middle linebacker Derrick Johnson who joined the rival Raiders this offseason and will start in Silver & Black this season. Well Youth Derek Carr Jersey , from the looks of it, Raiders fans will also experience that uneasy feeling this season with Sebastian Janikowski .Janikowski aka ‘Seabass’ aka ‘The Polish Cannon’ was the Raiders first round pick in the 2000 draft out of Florida State. He spent 18 years in a Raiders uniform. Up until last season when a back injury placed him on season ending injured reserve just prior to the start of the season, he was their every day kicker.Now at the age of 40, he is set to become the kicker for the Seahawks. That’s going to be weird.Janikowski appears to have won the kicker battle in Seattle over contender Jason Myers. There isn’t a whole lot left for Janikowski to accomplish. He has a few NFL records including, most notably, the most field goals of 50 or more yards (55). But there are a lot more.Records in which he is sitting in second in NFL history include kickoffs (1229), kickoff yards (80,243), and touchbacks (404). He is also 9th in NFL history in field goals made (414), so he could potentially move up that list.This reminds me of watching Tim Brown spend his final NFL season in Tampa. He left with 99 career receiving touchdowns and got one more to reach the 100 TD threshold. And it was not easy watching him play for another team. But that’s just how it goes sometimes. Players rarely are ready to give up their NFL career before the team.Follow @LeviDamienSilver Mining 9/7: Kolton Miller grateful to have Donald Penn’s help, happy to have stayed close to home Raiders NewsOakland Raiders: Kolton Miller happy to play near family | The Sacramento BeeKolton Miller http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/au...lis-jersey , a Roseville High School graduate, is the starting left tackle for the Oakland Raiders, who selected him out of UCLA with their first-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft. Playing near family is a bonus.AJ McCarron discusses trade to Raiders, learning Jon Gruden's offenseAlthough he's only been a Raider for a few days, AJ McCarron now plays a vital role for the Silver and Black.2018 Raiders unit breakdowns - SFChronicle.comOFFENSE Run The Raiders are expected to have a physical, downhill running scheme that incorporates both zone- and gap-blocking schemes.Oakland Raiders: Bruce Irvin on cusp, Gareon Conley on hot seat | The Sacramento BeeFour predictions for the Oakland Raiders season, including whether Jon Gruden’s return can spark the team’s commitment to excellence or if a defense without Khalil Mack will be the reason there’s another playoff absence.NFL: Despite what Roger Goodell says, some teams can't make Super BowlFor Bears, Bills, Browns Rodney Hudson Jersey , Bucs and Raiders, the NFL season might as well already be over despite what Commissioner Roger Goodell says.AFC West Denver Broncos' new additions will improve the woeful red zone offenseIn just five years, the Broncos have sunk from first in points per red-zone possession (5.87) to last (3.83).Bradley Chubb gives Broncos one of NFL's top pass rushing unitsInside the Broncos’ draft room in April, general manager John Elway sat among his coaches and advisers, examining every possibility for the fifth overall pick.Chargers' chief concern is getting off to a good start against defending AFC West championsThe Chargers suddenly are approaching their opener with one notable hobble as defensive end Joey Bosa did not practice Thursday because of a foot injury suffered in early August.Mike Pouncey brings 'energy and nastiness' to Chargers' run game - Los Angeles Chargers Blog- ESPNThe Chargers haven't beaten the Chiefs in eight tries, but Mike Pouncey might be the man to help change that by bolstering Los Angeles' run game.Changes to secondary threaten Chiefs' success against Philip Rivers - NFL Nation- ESPNThe Chiefs picked off Philip Rivers six times in 2017, but of KC's 10 defensive backs, four have arrived in the past month and three in the past week.Chiefs will make early AFC West statement to division rivalDave Tuley, senior reporter at VSiN, joins the Post’s Bettor’s Guide for the 2018 NFL season. His handicapping pieces appear in VSiN’s online magazine,...NFL NewsWeek 1 NFL score predictions - Viewers' guide Authentic Kelechi Osemele Jersey , best games, fantasy outlook, more - 2018Winners for every matchup. Fantasy nuggets to get you through the weekend. Plus everything you need to catch up on Week 1. It's all here.The NFL world still despises NBC’s ‘Green Zone’NBC's Green Zone isn't a hit with NFL fans.What is an RPO and how is it different in the NFL versus college football? - SBNation.comCollege rules give RPOs more flavor, but as the NFL playoffs showed, they still work at every level.Eagles hold off Falcons to win flawed NFL season opener | SI.comThe Eagles-Falcons NFL season opener was marred by a rain delay, poor offensive play, tons of penalties, no touchdowns until the second half... but look closely and you'll see flashes of brilliance amid the mess.

Print this item

Bold Prediction: Chris Warren III will make Raiders 53-man roster
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 03:33 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Last week performance by running back Chris Warren III against the Detroit Lions didn’t come out of nowhere. His performance this week showed why the undrafted rookie running back should make the Oakland Raiders’ roster. Warren is just the kind of grinder head coach Jon Gruden loves to have on his team. In that Week 1 preseason game http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/...ley-jersey , Warren had 86 yards on 13 carries including a 26-yard run. Then he followed it up with 110 yards including a 23-yard run and a 3-yard touchdown run on 18 carries in week 2 against the Rams.From training camp to now, he has looked more and more like the Raiders’ back of the future. Marshawn Lynch is the back of right now and at 32, we don’t know how much longer he’ll play. After him, who knows?Doug Martin will turn 30 during the season and has averaged 2.9 yards per carry each of the last two years. And if you want to look at the totality of his 6-year career, he has only averaged over four yards per carry twice. DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard are both scat-backs so regardless of which one makes the team, neither is able to carry the load in the future.But the 6’2” Womens Kolton Miller Jersey , 253-pounder with 4.5 40 speed can be the next Raiders’ do-it-all back when Lynch is done. With his size, speed and power, he can run effectively inside and outside. He’s more elusive than you think once he gets into the secondary too. So when his vision and patience help him find the big hole when it’s there, he’s a threat to take it the distance. The Raiders only threw him one pass last week and he caught it for seven yards. But at Texas, he showed he can be a weapon in the passing game when he moved to tight end and H-back. He protects the passer well when he knows his assignment too. But both he and Gruden agree that there is work to be done in order for him to become that guy. “He’s a good back, isn’t he? I mean http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/...all-jersey , he’s run for almost 200 yards in two weeks. And I know he’s not playing against the regulars but he’s not playing with the regulars either,” Gruden said after the game Saturday. “He’s a big powerful back that’s taking care of the ball. He’s got to get better without the football—that’s what it’s all about with him. We know he can run, we know he’s powerful and fast and elusive, but he’s got to get a lot better without the football to be an NFL back.”Still, Warren looks like he could have as bright a future as any rookie at their position. Neither Doug Martin, Jalen Richard nor DeAndre Washington have the kind of future he has so Gruden has to keep him. He’s Mike Alstott with breakaway speed so Gruden will http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/...son-jersey , even if that means keeping four tailbacks and a fullback.Warren could play fullback too if needed.Raiders Film Room: Breaking down the loss to Chargers This past Sunday saw the Raiders suffer defeat at the hands of the San Diego Chargers.The Chargers completely dismantled the Raiders under Jon Gruden and gave them their most lopsided defeat so far this season.The team lacked the fight they had brought to previous games this year which is odd considers the Chargers are division rivals.That being said both the offense and defense lacked intensity and urgency save for a few players.Raiders can’t keep Carr cleanThere are a few reasons the Raiders looked like they had no fight in them.First the offensive line experienced some serious shake-up with both Penn and Osemele out injured.Replacing them on the line was Jon Feliciano and Brandon Parker.Parker a rookie in his first start looked like a rookie in his first start and didn’t play as well as he did last week. Also worth noting is Kolton Miller’s sprained MCL that Gruden disclosed after the game.Check out this vicious spin move from Ingram.Try blocking that with a torn MCL.Miller wasn’t mentally or physically prepared to block this rush from the stalwart defensive end. The protection struggled all day.As a result Carr played the way he usually does when under duress and looked indecisive trying to negotiate an unfamiliar pocket.Don’t forget this defensive line is missing their best pass rusher.Yes Melvin Ingram had a great day and made plays against the Raider’s beleaguered blockers. Joey Bosa however is widely considered a super star talent.If Gruden can’t get the rookie experiment at tackle to yield quick results, hope on offense will fade away.Converting on 3rd Down3rd Down conversions have been a sore spot for this offense last 2 weeks. Sunday was the worst day so far.Offensive drive after drive went 3 and out and Carr looked out of rhythm.On this play, Carr gets through his progressions on the right side of the field.As his protection breaks down Carr shows excellent footwork to climb the pocket and before finally escaping altogether. But for all his fancy feet, Carr throws up a duck to his receiver. Roberts has no chance of making an adjustment on this ball having to work back through the defender.Throwing the ball low and inside is a cardinal sin for a deep pass and he’s lucky this one wasn’t picked off.Back in 2016 Carr was almost automatic on the fade ball. Downing ran it into the ground in 2017.And now in 2018 its as if Carr lost his Mojo.The protection isn’t a problem this play and Carr gets the ball out in rhythm. But the pass is too far out of bounds for Cook to haul in for an official catch.Carr’s deep ball placement has always been an area of concern.So far this year has been his worst year and the QB is leading the NFL in interceptions as a result.Defending screensRaiders defensive coach Paul Guenther admitted 55 Marquel Lee shouldn’t have blitzed this play.Lee likely should have “read out” of the blitz and covered the back releasing on a route.This adjustment that Lee is required to make in a split second is one area he can improve as he takes more snaps in the middle.This leaves Leon Hall against 3 blockers, a sure way to punish a defense.Reggie Nelson gets a lot of flack from the media.As Paul Guenther noted in previous press conferences, there are 11 guys out there to blame when a touchdown happens. But on this particular play http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/...rts-jersey , its all on Nelson.In this coverage, Nelson is lined up outside shoulder of the tight end.At the snap Nelson sees the San Diego TE Virgil Green show a high hat and pass protect.Nelson bails out to help elsewhere not realizing it was a TE screen all along.Nelson is out of position and unable to force Green back inside, giving him an easy stroll down the sideline for a score.Raiders fans have little hope left after the team’s poor showing in LA.This week the Raiders take on the Seahawks in London.This matchup will be a big test for Gruden to prove that his staff is as advertised and his team can beat a team not named the Browns

Print this item

Jon Gruden's Oakland Raiders are off to a bad start because they can't finish
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 03:18 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Fooled repeatedly by the Miami Dolphins' razzle dazzle Youth Justin Ellis Jersey , the Raiders blew a second-half lead for the third game in a row and lost Sunday, 28-20 .Oakland was outscored 14-3 in the final 7:18, and has been outscored 37-3 in the fourth period this year."That's just my responsibility to fix it," Gruden said.Back on the sideline for the first time in a decade, Gruden has lost seven games in a row. He dropped his final four games with Tampa Bay in 2008.The Raiders have lost their past seven games. They're 0-3 for the first time since 2014, when they started 0-10."We have a lot of work to do here," Gruden said. "We'll continue to work, and we'll get this show on the road here hopefully soon."The Raiders did a lot right against Miami. On a sunny, 90-degree afternoon, they had a 17-minute advantage in time of possession, and a 25-13 advantage in first downs. They ran 74 plays to 39 for the Dolphins. Derek Carr threw for 345 yards , including 173 to Jordy Nelson.But three trips to the red zone produced only 10 points. Xavien Howard twice intercepted Carr deep in Dolphins territory, and the Raiders were stopped at the Miami 1 on downs.Worst of all, the Raiders gave up two touchdowns on jet sweeps, and another on receiver Albert Wilson's 52-yard pass to Jakeem Grant. Two of the big plays fueled Miami's late rally."Clearly we're doing a good job at the beginning Womens Jordy Nelson Jersey ," Carr said, "but we can finish in all phases better."Carr said an 0-3 start is not what he expected, and he feels terrible about it."Terrible, but not bad," he said. "I know how to deal with adversity. You don't do it by going in the dumps, stop working hard, and give up. That's what soft people do, and not what this team does."Running back Marshawn Lynch , who rarely shares his thoughts publicly, said he remains optimistic about the Raiders' potential."We're just like a play away from being the most explosive offense in the league," Lynch said. "From the outside looking in, it looks terrible. But we know what we have on the inside, and if we get behind each other, we can turn this around."They'll try to start Sunday at home against the Cleveland Browns, another team that knows about losing. The Browns are coming off their first victory since December 2016.Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: ://Steve_Wine‘Getting to look’ like Eddie Vanderdoes could miss at least first six weeks of Raiders season recovering from torn ACL Tearing an ACL is often a long road back. That road began for Eddie Vanderdoes just after the season finale last year. He tore his ACL against the Chargers on December 31 and started the new year headed for knee surgery.Suffering the injury that late immediately endangered his 2018 season. Even with the long offseason Youth Marcus Gilchrist Jersey , he has yet to take the field. He spent the entirety of camp on the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list. Throughout those three weeks, he worked on the side with trainers, and from the looks of it, even as the end of camp approached, he still was not able to fully push off of the surgically repaired knee.Now with under three weeks until the regular season, the outlook isn’t good that he will be nearly ready, leading to the likelihood that he will start the season on PUP.“It’s getting to look that way,” Gruden said of Vanderdoes starting the season on PUP. “I mean I don’t want to say right now, but he has had no offseason work and hasn’t had one day of practice yet. He’s getting better, but it’s been a slow process.”Should Vanderdoes be placed on PUP to start the season, he will miss at least the five six weeks. Once the six weeks is up, the Raiders will have five weeks to decide whether to let him begin practicing. Once he begins practicing, they will have an additional three weeks to decide whether to activate him.The rookie third round pick started 13 games last season for the Raiders, recording 18 combined tackles (13 solo) with no sacks or any other stats.Follow @LeviDamien

Print this item

The Atlanta Falcons placed linebacker
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 03:01 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Deion Jones on injured reserve on Tuesday Atlanta Falcons Womens Hoodie , taking a second 2017 Pro Bowler from the defense in less than a week.The move with Jones comes after coach Dan Quinn on Friday announced safety Keanu Neal suffered a torn ligament in his left knee and will miss the remainder of the season.Jones hurt his foot in Thursday night's 18-12 opening loss at Philadelphia . Quinn said Tuesday that Jones will require surgery, but is expected to return this season."We are bummed for Deion, but we do expect to get him back at some point this season," Quinn said in a statement."He represents all that we are looking for in a Falcon player, and while he will not be on the field for us right now, he will continue to have a presence in our building."The Falcons didn't release further details of Jones' injury or surgery.Jones led the defense with nine tackles, one interception and two passes defensed against the Eagles. It was his seventh career interception.He had 138 tackles, three interceptions and one sack in 2017 when he earned his first Pro Bowl selection.Jones must remain on IR for at least six weeks. He then would have two weeks to return to the roster. The earliest date he could return would be on Nov. 11 for Atlanta's game at Cleveland.Second-year linebacker Duke Riley may take Jones' spot at middle linebacker in the starting lineup. Quinn said Friday a combination of Damontae Kazee and Jordan Richards will be the first options to replace Neal.Jones, a second-round draft pick from LSU in 2016, and Neal have been keys to dramatic improvements on defense under Quinn.In other roster moves on Tuesday, the Falcons promoted running back Brian Hill to the active roster and signed wide receiver Julian Williams to the practice squad. The team also waived defensive tackle Jacob Tuioti-Mariner from the practice squad.Falcons 31 - Panthers 24 final score: Atlanta hangs on in a wild one to move to 1-1 This game started grimly. The Falcons were down early and saw Damontae Kazee leave the game after an ugly helmet-to-helmet hit and ejection, and it looked like another slog for Atlanta. But then the Falcons played like they’re supposed to, even down Deion Jones and Keanu Neal and Devonta Freeman and Kazee.The Falcons were brilliant on the ground against a quality Carolina front, strong through the air Julio Jones Jersey Limited , and good enough on defense against a Panthers team that bizarrely elected not to run enough. It was a performance that was nearly erased by some screwy late game defense and offense that gave the Panthers a chance to tie the game up or even win with the clock running down, but it was enough to get a win.We don’t know where the Falcons will go from here, but they did enough against Carolina to at least set a few minds at ease. Here’s the drive-by-drive recap. First QuarterThe Panthers elected to receive, and started things off by rattling off 29 yards on two run plays, which was about as un-promising a start as you could imagine. The Falcons were able to stop the bleeding by allowing the Panthers to pick up just six yards and an incomplete pass, but Graham Gano boomed the field goal attempt and Carolina was on the board.Falcons 0 - Panthers 3The Falcons came out looking to run, picking up three on Tevin Coleman’s first carry. Matt Ryan scrambled for a four yard pickup and then found Julio Jones for a first down, keeping the drive alive. After Calvin Ridley’s first NFL catch, Coleman popped off for a 27 yard run and Ito Smith picked up 10 more. Unfortunately, a questionable penalty wiped that out, and the Falcons tried to use the Wildcat on third down to ill effect. Matt Bryant nailed his field goal attempt.Falcons 3 - Panthers 3 The Panthers fizzled out fast. Cam Newton found Christian McCaffrey for seven yards on two receptions, but then Brian Poole got a third down sack to get them off the field. The Falcons moved a bit before Ryan’s knee brace busted for the second straight week, forcing Matt Schaub into the game. He fumbled and lost yardage, and the Falcons ultimately had to punt. I don’t know what’s going on with that brace. End first quarter after the punt. Cam Newton threw an 18 yarder to Christian McCaffrey. Second QuarterThis quarter started off with more of the same http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/...nes-jersey , and even when the Falcons got the Panthers to third down, Carolina went for it on fourth and 4 and converted. Worse, the Falcons lost Damontae Kazee for the game after he was ejected for a late helmet-to-helmet hit on Cam Newton, leaving Jordan Richards and Keith Tandy to pick up the slack. It was not great surprise when Newton led the Panthers to a touchdown several plays later, and the Falcons were reeling.Falcons 3 - Panthers 10The Falcons were bailed out on the next drive by a pass interference call on Donte Jackson, one that picked them up a first down. But Matt Ryan followed that up with a terrible first down pass, one that was deeply concerning for all those of us who saw him play last week. Thankfully, Tevin Coleman bailed him out with an absolute gem of a 36 yard run that put the Falcons deep in Carolina territory. A six yard pass from Ryan to Julio and a five yard Ito Smith run then gave Atlanta another first down. The Falcons found the end zone when Matt Ryan hit Calvin Ridley on an 11 yarder, putting them in a tie with Carolina. Falcons 10 - Panthers 10The Panthers saw a penalty from a dude named Manhertz and a Takk sack of Cam Newton, which put Carolina in a third and long situation. They did not even come close to converting, forcing a punt. The Falcons started off deep in their own territory.Tevin Coleman got a four yard pickup to begin the drive, followed by a nice Ryan-to-Ridley hookup that resulted in a 22 yard gain. A Tevin Coleman run and Austin Hooper first down later, Ryan found Marvin Hall for a 30 yard pickup to put the Falcons close to the end zone, followed by an eight yard Ito Smith reception. An eight yard touchdown grab by Austin Hooper capped things off and gave the Falcons their first lead of the game.Falcons 17 - Panthers 10The Panthers couldn’t answer. Halftime. Third QuarterThe Falcons got a 30-plus yard return from Calvin Ridley Matt Ryan Jersey Limited , a 30 yard reception for Julio Jones, and then a deep Matt Ryan interception where he was hit as he threw and #11 couldn’t make a play on the ball.Quick three and out for Carolina, thanks defense.The offense looked putrid to start—Ryan almost threw another pick and Wes Schweitzer held—but they got moving thanks to a huge third down grab by Calvin Ridley and back-to-back nice Ito Smith runs that picked up over 30 yards. When the Falcons got down close to the goal line, they called a Matt Ryan keeper that resulted in a one-yard score. The Falcons were suddenly up two touchdowns.Falcons 24 - Panthers 10Carolina got moving, but they were undone by a dumb holding penalty forced by Vic Beasley. Punt.Tevin Coleman started things off with a 19 yard run, went over 100 yards on the next play, and the Falcons got a first down from Calvin Ridley. Despite the promising start, Atlanta did wind up having to punt. The Panthers nearly saw a Cam Newton interception to Desmond Trufant, but Tru dropped it. With Cam Newton running and throwing fairly well, Carolina got to moving. Fourth QuarterThey kept moving. Ian Thomas was an increasingly popular target on this drive, and the Falcons made some weird decisions in coverage that included Terrell McClain covering a tight end at one point. The Panthers did score, putting them within a touchdown of Atlanta.Falcons 24 - Panthers 17This was simply a brilliant drive from the Falcons. They hit Hooper deep, hit Paulsen shallow, ran well and got a Matt Ryan scramble for a touchdown to cap things off. Steve Sarkisian’s playcalling and Ryan’s play were borderline brilliant against a Carolina defense that suddenly looked overmatched. Falcons 31 - Panthers 17 The Panthers finally displayed some deep passing acumen http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/...yan-jersey , but it was for naught pretty quickly when Ricardo Allen picked off a tipped Cam Newton pass. The pick didn’t translate into a game-sealing touchdown, unfortunately, as Atlanta punted. The next drive was a disaster for Atlanta. The Panthers passed all over the defense, and Newton hit D.J. Moore for a tackle-busting 50-plus yard score to bring Carolina back within a touchdown. Not good.Falcons 31- Panthers 24 Needing to chew clock or score, the Falcons got nothing on Tevin Coleman’s first carry but did pick up nine yards on his subsequent catch. They still had to punt.The Panthers made our nerves jangle on the next drive, highlighted by Cam Newton escaping a sack and running for 16 yards. But the Falcons managed to stiffen up enough on defense to have the Panthers with five seconds left on the Atlanta 42 yard line, and the nerves jangled anew. Fortunately, a Taylor Moton false start and a miss were enough, and the Falcons held on to win.

Print this item

Damontae Kazee ejected for late helmet-to-helmet hit on Cam
Posted by: laiyongcai92 - 11-17-2018, 02:35 AM - Forum: Abgeschmeckt - No Replies

Newton Damontae Kazee has been ejected from the Falcons’ Week 2 game against the Panthers after a helmet-to-helmet tackle on Cam Newton early in the second quarter. It’s a move that is difficult to defend in the moment and may result in the second year safety being suspended for at least one game Womens Grady Jarrett Jersey , though that’s off in the future a bit.If you didn’t see the play, here it is: I think Kazee simply built up a head of steam too late in this play, and when Cam Newton started to slide, he failed to adjust. Regardless of intent—and we’ll be debating that for a while—the result of the play was a helmet-to-helmet hit in a league where helmet-to-helmet hits are being penalized more than ever. It also put Cam Newton in the medical tent, however briefly, and led to the ejection. Just a catastrophically bad play from a player who was very much on the rise for this Atlanta defense, and a mistake the team’s going to pay for in the weeks to come.We’re glad to see Newton’s okay—even if he did lead a touchdown drive after this play—and we’ll hope that Kazee has both a good explanation and the luck to avoid a suspension after this one.The Falcons haven’t had a three game stretch like this on defense since 2003 The Atlanta Falcons are on a run of defensive ineptitude that I’d like to say we’ve never seen before. Sadly, though, we have.The last time the Falcons allowed 36-plus points in three straight weeks Authentic Takkarist McKinley Jersey , they were in the midst of a seven game losing streak back in 2003, the year that would get Dan Reeves fired. During that run, where they lost 39-26, 36-0, and 45-17 to the Vikings, Rams, and Saints, the Falcons had a far more inept offense but still a brutally bad D. The Falcons wound up going 5-11 that year, winning two of their final three games with Wade Phillips at the helm http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/...her-jersey , and that team had few parallels to the Atlanta squad of 2018. This year’s team is a much better offense with a defense that was longer on talent before injuries, but the end result might be much the same. Of course, we remember that the 2004 Falcons made a genuine playoff run a year after that ugly 2003, and we’ll hope for much the same in 2019. If, of course, the Falcons don’t manage to pull off that miraculous turnaround here in 2018.

Print this item