Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam-Shaheen-Jersey
Jason La Canfora calls Bears "the poster boys for 2019 regression". Is La Canfora right?"BEAR DOWN https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey , CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSS / FREE AGENCY / DRAFTLa Canfora: 2019 NFL predictions - A way-too-early look at who’ll be division winners and playoff teams - “The Bears are the poster boys for 2019 regression to me.” Ken’s Note: La Canfora has been so completely, and so consistently, wrong about all things Bears that his negative opinion probably in fact assured the Bears of a Super Bowl berth. JLC is like the “anti-correct”, he repels all Bears things factual. Analyst projects Chicago Bears to miss playoffs in 2019 - 247Sports - Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports recently gave his early predictions for the 2019 season and did not have the Bears anywhere near the playoffs. He has the Minnesota Vikings winning the division. Ken’s Note: It’s not an analyst, it’s just La Canfora.Bring It On: Jason La Canfora Calls 2019 Bears the “Poster Boys For Regression” - Bleacher Nation - Here we go again...Countdown to Camp 2019: Chicago Bears Offensive Line Preview - Chicago Audible Podcast - The Chicago Audible begins its annual countdown to Chicago Bears training camp (and positional previews) with an in-depth look at the offensive line.Former Chicago Bears DE Israel Idonije to be in Netflix film - 247Sports - Former Chicago Bears defensive end Israel Idonije can soon add another notch to his impressive post-NFL career belt soon. It was revealed in a trailer for the new Netflix film Beats that Idonije will now get a chance to show off his acting jobs.Taking a post draft, rookie-minicamp look at the Bears 2019 opponents: Weeks 11-17 - NBC Sports Chicago - The last of our three-part series: Weeks 11-17.POLISH SAUSAGEProposed “tweak” of replay review for pass interference is more like an amputation – ProFootballTalk - The NFL went too far one way in March. It may now go too far the other way in May. Only two weeks after Competition Committee member Stephen Jones expressed during an appearance on #PFTPM a high degree of confidence that the new rule that makes offensive and defensive pass interference subject to...Los Angeles Chargers, Rams head NFL’s most complete teams, Bears top 10 - NFL.com - With the 2019 NFL Draft and most of free agency behind us, we basically know what each NFL roster will look like in the fall. Which teams are the most complete? Adam Schein provides his ranking.Ranking NFL QB commitment - How married all 32 teams are to their starters - ESPN - Some NFL teams are married to their quarterbacks. Some are just starting to get serious. Let’s evaluate every team’s relationship with its starter.KNOW THY ENEMYDetroit Lions fans scoff at Vegas’ win total, over/under - Pride Of Detroit - 6.5 wins? Nah. Ken’s Note: I get why Lions are scoffing... the thought of the Lions winning as many as 6 games this year? Preposterous. Then again, Green Bay hasn’t been up to .500 for years now, so... there is that... Who are the Detroit Lions trying to be? - Pride Of Detroit - Mike Payton looks at Bob Quinn’s offseason plan anFormer Vikings WR signs 1-year deal with Carolina - Daily Norseman - Robinson is taking his ‘Deep Threat’ talents to the East Coast.Packers’ selection of Kingsley Keke in 2019 NFL Draft continues to draw praise - Acme Packing Company - The Packers were thrilled to get Keke in round five, and he is showing up on practically every list of underrated acquisitions this season.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONWiltfong: What is the Bears best “under-the-radar” offseason move? - Windy City Gridiron - While it wasn’t as splashy of an offseason for the Chicago Bears that we’ve grown accustomed to under general manager Ryan Pace — with no big money free agents or first or second round draft picks...Wiltfong: David Montgomery and Riley Ridley to represent the Bears at the NFLPA Rookie Premiere - Windy City Gridiron - The Bears had two rookies chosen to among the Top 40 invited to the NFLPA Rookie Premiere.WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMSWindy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder, and T Formation Conversation from Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.; Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert; and Robert Zeglinski’s The Blitz NetworkTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments. No personal attacks, politics, gender based insults of any kind, racial insults, etc.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes. Unless otherwise stated, the Den is not an open thread, and profanity (including profanity only stated in pictures) is prohibited.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. In Lester’s last mock draft, he’s staying away from running backs to see the pool of available undrafted free agents at the position." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:Latest NewsNewsChicago Bears Draft 2019Chicago Bears 7 Round mock draft: Running back only as UDFA versionNew,12commentsIn Lester’s last mock draft, he’s staying away from running backs to see the pool of available undrafted free agents at the position. CDTShareTweetShareShareChicago Bears 7 Round mock draft: Running back only as UDFA versionPhoto by Bob Levey/Getty ImagesThis will be my final mock draft before the real deal kicks off on Thursday night. For me, mocks are a way to learn about different prospects and a way to simulate various scenarios, so this time I’m skipping the running back position for the Chicago Bears. I’ll say it again for the skimmers... I am purposefully not drafting a running back in this mock.I do think the Bears will take a back at some point Nick Kwiatkoski Color Rush Jersey , but with teams finding success in the undrafted free agent market, I wanted to simulate an entire draft to see what kind of talent would be still looking for a home. I used the The Draft Network’s simulator and their draft board for my picks.For this mock I went with a loose best player available policy, with my only firm rule being to leave all the tailbacks alone. First I’ll run through my five mock picks for the Bears, then I’ll share the list of UDFA RBs that the Bears could choose from. And as a bonus, I enlisted the help of EJ Snyder and Jacob Infante to give their takes on the after-mock options.In Lester’s latest T Formation Conversation podcast, he’s joined by Jacob Infante, and they get us ready for the NFL Draft talking about some realistic prospects the Bears could be targeting.Third Round - Pick 87: Amani Hooker, S, IowaJacob has me convinced after talking to him on my T Formation Conversation podcast (click here to listen!) that if Hooker is available, he’s the no-brainer pick here for Chicago. Fourth Round - Pick 126: Daylon Mack, NT, Texas A&MInterior defensive line is a position I haven’t mocked to the Bears at all, nor have I seen anyone else mocking to them, but his name was sitting near the top of mt board and I figured why not get a true back-up nose tackle to spell Eddie Goldman. Mack has the size and power (6’1”, 336 lbs) to anchor the middle of the run defense as a 2-gap plugger.Fifth Round - Pick 162: Corey Ballentine, CB, WashburnSome competition at corner is a must in this draft, and the athletic Ballentine had a nice week at the Senior Bowl. Ryan Pace seems to always snag a small school guy, so this could be one to watch for.Seventh Round - Pick 222: Carl Granderson, EDGE, WyomingGranderson isn’t my favorite OLB prospect, but he could help on special teams while honing his pass rush skill set. Seventh Round - Pick 238: Paul Adams, OT, MissouriEven though he played tackle in college, he doesn’t seem to have tackle feet. Adams would likely be a developmental prospect at guard.Now for the fun part of this mock draft, check out the slew of running backs that would be waiting for a call.This is the order that The Draft Network had them ranked when the mock ended.Travis Homer, RB, MiamiJames Williams, RB, Washington State *Qadree Ollison Prince Amukamara Jersey , RB, PittsburghTony Pollard, RB, Memphis *Ty Johnson, RB, MarylandL.J. Scott, RB, Michigan State *Alec Ingold, RB, Wisconsin *Jordan Ellis, RB, Virginia *Darrin Hall, RB, PittsburghWes Hills, RB, Slippery RockNick Brossette, RB, LSU *Alex Barnes, RB, Kansas StateJalin Moore, RB, Appalachian State *Aeris Williams, RB, Mississippi State *Squally Canada, RB, BYU *Marquis Young, RB, UMASSMatt Colburn II, RB, Wake ForestTony Brooks-James https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , RB, OregonDamarea Crockett, RB, Missouri *Jacques Patrick, RB, Florida StateChandler Cox, RB, AuburnTaiwan Deal, RB, Wisconsin *Kerrith Whyte Jr., RB, FAUPatrick Laird, RB, CalTravon McMillian, RB, Colorado *D’Andre Ferby, RB, Western KentuckyJoshuwa Holloman, RB, Eastern MichiganThere’s an asterisk next to these potential UDFA’s that the Bears were reported to have met with or attended their Pro Day.I asked EJ for some thoughts on this UDFA RB class, and here’s what he said. “First impression: this list is pretty picked over. I bet there was a serious run on backs in the late rounds to clean house like this.” He named these three as his top UDFA picks. Can you tell EJ loves watching running back tape?Jacob gave me two names he’d like as UDFAs for the Bears.I’ll give you guys one more guy to keep an eye on and that’s because he might be the fastest back in the class. Injuries hurt Ty Johnson’s stock a bit in 2018, but he still averaged 7.7 yards per carry in 9 games, and he had a good week of practice at the East-West Shrine game. He wasn’t used much as a receiver at Maryland, and a tweaked hamstring prevented him from going through positional drills at his pro day, but he has NFL explosiveness.What are your thoughts of the mock, and on this group of UDFA running backs?
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.