Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guaranteed prize pool tournaments on FanDuel and
DraftKings have become a strategic focus for daily fantasy players at the same time the NFL becomes more of a passing league.With scoring up https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Sam-Shields-Jersey , a strategy of stacking — pairing a QB with his pass-catchers — has shown to be the best way to win big tournaments. Winning lineups last week featured Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky (300-plus passing yards, 2 passing TDs, 80-plus rushing yards and a rushing TD) paired with tight end Trey Burton and running back Tarik Cohen. Many of the top lineups also featured another running back from the same game, as New England Patriots RB James White had eight catches and two receiving touchdowns with nearly 100 all-purpose yards.The traditional method of stacking in daily fantasy tournaments has leaned on pairing a quarterback with a wide receiver or tight end. But the modern NFL has shown pass-catching backs to be valuable components of stacks. Using DailyRoto’s daily fantasy lineup optimizer we are able to identify a few unconventional stacks that focus on QB and pass-catching RB targets.OAKLAND: QB Derek Carr plus RB Jalen Richard and WR Jordy Nelson or TE Jared CookRichard ranks 12th in the NFL in market share of targets this year, receiving 16.3 percent of all Oakland passing targets despite playing on just 35 percent of snaps this season. With Marshawn Lynch injured, Richard and Doug Martin will receive elevated playing time and with Amari Cooper traded to Dallas it is Richard that will see an expanded role and benefit even more in PPR formats. Oakland is projected to be playing from behind as a 3-point underdog at home and the game flow should leave Richard on the field. DailyRoto has Richard projected for 15 percent of his team’s targets and a top 5 value at the position.The stack of Carr-Richard-Nelson or Carr-Richard-Cook will cost you less than $15,000 of total salary cap on DraftKings, provides top 5 values at each position and allows you to spend up at other positions.LOS ANGELES RAMS: QB Jared Goff plus RB Todd Gurley and WR Robert Woods or WR Brandin CooksThe Rams have a 32 1/2-point implied team total in the betting markets and Las Vegas expects either the Rams or Chiefs to finish as the highest scoring individual team. Gurley is on pace for 32 touchdowns this season, which would break the current record of 31, and already has three receiving touchdowns and 270 yards through the air. Gurley is averaging five targets per game and has a steady receiving floor.If Goff is going to pay off his price tag ($8,500 on FanDuel and $6 Brandin Cooks Color Rush Jersey ,000 on DraftKings) and win daily fantasy tournaments he will need to throw for 300-plus yards and generate three or more touchdowns. If he is to do that it will likely go through Gurley, Woods and Brandin Cooks. Cooper Kupp’s status for the Sunday matchup with the Packers is still on the unlikely side and if he sits, DailyRoto has Woods and Cooks projected to split 50 percent of the passing targets. Unlike last week’s matchup with the 49ers, when the Rams were able to take their foot off the gas in the second half, Sean McVay will want to keep the pressure on to stay ahead of Aaron Rodgers. Woods and Cooks are projected to top 180 yards receiving and can be stacked either together or with Gurley to generate tournament-winning upside. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams are the NFL’s only unbeaten team at 8-0. They’re off to the franchise’s best start since 1969, and they have a 3½-game lead in the NFC West with stellar play on both sides of the ball.Now imagine them with another pass rusher.That’s what Sean McVay and the Rams’ front office are doing while they attempt to bolster their spectacular start with even more talent before the trade deadline Tuesday.In particular, the Rams acknowledge they are seeking an edge rusher to join Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on a solid defense that could be formidable with even more pressure on the quarterback.“That could be something that we definitely would look into, based on the availability of some of the players that we’ve looked into,” McVay said of the market for edge rushers. “That would be, yes Brandon Allen Jersey , a possibility.”The Rams are tied for eighth in the NFL with 22 sacks, but 10 of those came from Donald, who has been perhaps even more disruptive in his first season since winning the AP’s Defensive Player of the Year award in 2017. Donald sacked Aaron Rodgers twice and delivered four quarterback hits during Los Angeles’ 29-27 win over Green Bay on Sunday.Suh and do-everything linebacker Cory Littleton also have three sacks apiece this season, but general manager Les Snead would love to add an edge rusher to take pressure off a secondary that’s missing injured cornerback Aqib Talib until at least late November.“I’ve had a couple different discussions with Les with regards to some things that we feel like might be able to upgrade our team,” McVay said. “If anything ends up going through or not, not really sure. But there are some discussions.”COACHING CAROUSELMcVay’s personnel concerns aren’t limited to his roster, either.He realizes the Rams’ remarkable success grabs the attention of teams looking to poach his assistant coaches. After all, he has only been in charge for 24 regular-season games, and he already lost offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur and quarterbacks coach Greg Olson last winter.So McVay wasn’t surprised when two of his top offensive assistants were immediately linked to the Cleveland Browns. Quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor and passing game coordinator/tight ends coach Shane Waldron both featured in immediate speculation about candidates to replace Hue Jackson in the future.“Yeah, I’m aware,” McVay said with a laugh. “I’m sitting there watching when they made the change Ramik Wilson Jersey Black Friday , and the first two guys’ names they mentioned, I’m thinking, ‘Man, I love these guys. I don’t want to lose them, though.'”McVay was the Washington Redskins’ tight ends coach just five years ago, so he is eager to help any assistant in his career pursuits — after the season.“What those guys will do is they’ll continue to work exactly like they have, doing an excellent job coaching and being the best Rams coaches they can be,” McVay said. “Down the line … if that’s something that they have goals to be able to try to achieve, then we’ve got to continue to have success as a team. There’s nothing more exciting than to see people get a chance to grow, if that’s something that they feel like is best for them.”But McVay was more than a bit bemused when his own name immediately showed up in online speculation from one oddsmaker.“I couldn’t be happier to be here with our players, with this organization https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Todd-Gurley-II-Jersey , working for a great owner in Mr. (Stan) Kroenke,” said McVay, who is 19-5 halfway through his second season. “Unless they decide they want to make a change, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”COMEBACK KUPPJared Goff completed just 11 passes to wide receivers during the Rams’ victory over Green Bay, but one of his favorite targets could be back Sunday when Los Angeles visits the New Orleans Saints.Cooper Kupp is “looking good” after missing the past two games with a left knee injury, McVay said.“I think there’s a very good chance that he’s going to be ready to go this week,” McVay said. “I think if we really wanted to press it, he probably could have played (against the Packers).”Kupp has 30 receptions for 438 yards and a team-leading five touchdowns despite playing extensively in only five games. He left the field early in the Rams’ win at Denver on Oct. 14 after a horse-collar tackle by Broncos safety Darian Stewart.Kupp had 62 catches for a team-leading 869 yards as a rookie last season.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.