Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CryptoCurrency Exchange Companies best to worest
Exchange Eth to Paypal

After working with different Eth to Paypal Exchange companies. I have experienced that most of the companies in the market for exchange purposes are useles or very risky. because there is no any proper plan and stratgy of security and thy are even not part of any trusted agency nor any sponsored once. if you send your CryptoCurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple) etc to any of the exchange company on the internet after that if they don't reply you what you can do? to whom you will contact for your lost money ? can you file a case agaist them? Yes you can do but in which country you will do that ? If you are from Russia and company belongs to US what would you do in that case ? even in that case I will explain further that. Suppose If you belongs from Russia and an american company cheated you, you can file case against them but If you dont know where from any company belongs and whats the status of the company then what you can do in that case? If any company have mentioned their address from UK but actually they are not in UK and they don't belongs to UK. You can't do anything. Below here I have explained the strategy that how you can safely done your crypto exchange.

[Image: MBWe3x-PfJ4Y4E7L4xQCmNbUDEkgEsIe9T9Y2t5P...MBDojkMA-l]

How to Choose Exchange Company
After search you will found many results and you have to check which company is highly trusted for this first thing you have to check is that is the company you are dealing with register in any particular country ? for example Let suppose a website named bitcoinsxchanger is an american exchange company. Is bitcoinsxchange registered in america ? if yes then you trust graph is step up! The next thing you need to know is is the company website has some reviews of clients ? if yes are these reviews postive ? If the reviews in that website are not positive then leave it we don't need to take any risk in this. after that you can simply check the privacy policy, Disclaimer and terms of services etc because if any company is scam they will never focus on disclaimer and terms and conditions. they just want to grab people. If any company is scammer then why they gonna make terms and conditions ? why they waste their time on unnecessary things ? so fake companies will not focus on legal thing. you need to check these things also.

List of Some trust worthy companies

Do you think that I'm gonna suggest you any company which is 100% trusted to convert eth to paypal or other crypto exchange? Yes I will share with you my experience as for as I have a huge experience in the field of Crypto Exchange especially in eth ethereum. because mostly I worked with ethereum and deal with this crypto then other.
I have seem the happiest cilent on http://www.bitcoinsxchanger.com once I was on usual duty a person contacted me through this website told me that he need to convert bitcoin to USD and need payment in paypal. he was in hurry a relative of that person was in hospital. I have converted bitcoins he sent to me that time and with in 5 mintes I have send him transfered amount of USD in his paypal account. I have explained this  according to my knowledge I don't what you think about that. but here I will share URL of that company to convert ethereum. and other cryptocurrecny.
Exchange eth to paypal: http://www.bitcoinsxchanger.com/ethereum.php